Pointmarc provided centralized data collection management when our global media client launched a new content delivery and commerce service across multiple platforms (web, iOS native app, Android native app, and Xbox).
- Launch complex analytics tracking across multiple platforms
- Understand user interaction with app including viewer paths, browsing patterns, on-page events, and overall engagement.
- Identified matrix of key customer behaviors and success events as foundation for analytics
- Created solution designs to capture commerce, ad tracking, registration and parental controls across devices
- Deployed tag management layer for web, mobile and ad serving platforms
- Designed reporting dashboards for use at launch
- Worked with client database team to develop internally hosted, integrated analytics solution
- Used Data Sources API to import offline email metrics from Cheetahmail into Adobe SiteCatalyst. SAINT classified incoming email codes.
- Reduced analytics maintenance costs by 60% with deployment of tag management data layer
- Eliminated need to wait for app releases to publish tracking changes
- Provided client product and development teams with key metrics, site usage data, and reports to inform their marketing, editorial and product design decisions