Our client's family of sites are a mixing bowl of products, rich media and campaign-specific promotional pages. However, the inhouse analytics team felt that their previous analytics implementation had gone stale.
- Migrate six global sites to Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) using a new tag management solution
- Boost reporting and analytics capabilities
- Answer key business questions about user engagement
- Consulted alongside tag management solution vendor to synchronize data layer release schedule with the Adobe Analytics release schedule to meet aggressive timelines.
- Executed page and event tagging according to solution design document via tag management solution.
- Performed QA on all Adobe code to ensure successful implementation and no gaps in reporting.
- Maintained data parity throughout transition between analytics platforms
- Successfully deployed SiteCatalyst via tag management system without disruption to other third-party tagging
- Client's analytics team gained faster time-to-insight allowing them to answer business critical questions and perform more complex analysis