Once upon a time, one of the world's largest retailers was spending too much time generating reports and not enough time gathering insight needed to make fast and confident data-driven decisions.
Our connected approach centered around creating a holistic strategy that solved immediate data capture issues with a focus on the client’s long-term analytics evolution. Using a four-phased process, the client was able to move from a lack of basic reporting to advanced support for complex analysis.
Our Connected Approach:
- Designed and executed RFP process for new analytics platform
- Provided custom solution design and deployment via tag management system within 60 days
- Drove business and technical evaluation of testing and optimization tools
- Provided advanced support for complex analysis
- Supported rhythmic analytics requirements with a blended team made of onsite/offsite resources
- Prepared data capture to support analysis for future joins with offline data
- Pointmarc helped client save over $1 million on analytics platform costs
- Drove migration to Adobe Analytics (Omniture) platform transforming the way eCommerce data is accessed within the organization
- Pointmarc’s design and implementation spanned mobile, tablet, and desktop for both U.S. and Canada, and was completed within 60 days.
- Inhouse analytics team moved beyond report generation to tackle new challenges in data activation through analysis and enrichment of customer profiles with online/offline data